One of the most important measures of the success of any housing provider, is the quality of experience offered to customers and colleagues. This overall experience can be made or broken by just one seemingly small interaction or touchpoint.
Juice Learning’s Customer Excellence programme is designed to highlight the personal impact that we make upon customers, visitors and colleagues through what we say and do. Our interactive, theatrical approach helps staff to explore the behaviours and attitudes which infer care and compassion, developing their skills and confidence to deliver truly exceptional customer experiences.
- To understand how an excellent customer experience looks and feels
- To develop an appreciation of the link between internal and external service interaction
- To reflect upon how an individual’s behaviour can create either positive or negative experiences
- To consider how personal communication styles might impact upon others
- To recognise and accept personal responsibility for delivering excellent customer experiences
- To target barriers to excellent service and develop solutions for overcoming them
The Programme & Costs
Following an initial consultation with one of our professional facilitators, the content of the course will be tailored to consider any specific challenges within your organisation alongside examples of excellence which already exist.
The programme costs are split into two parts as follows:
- Programme set-up: consultation, tailoring of content and rehearsal & preparation of theatre scenarios.
- Subsequent session delivery days.
Costs can be provided on request.
The course itself will comprise of the following:
- Half-day (3 ½ hours) sessions for managers
- Half-day (3 ½ hours) sessions for workforce
- Capacity of up to 40 participants per session
- 2 x sessions delivered per day (am & pm)
- Delivery team comprising 1 x Facilitator & 2 x Actors
Films for You
Our programmes are delivered by our specialist facilitators supported by a cast of actors, as well as delivering live theatre our sessions feature a series of carefully researched filmed monologues.
Please feel free to download the films below and share them with your teams. Whilst these are a sample and the films form just a small part of our sessions, these powerful and engaging stories provide insight into the style and content of our training and will stimulate reflection and provoke discussion.