make a BIG difference
At Juice Learning, we challenge people to think differently
We believe that small improvements make a BIG difference… incremental changes to behaviours, attitudes and mindsets can transform the culture of teams, departments and whole organisations.
While traditional training approaches can inform people of what needs to change, they often fail to effectively engage people in the how and why!
We’re different because…
- We engage your workforce to enable them to make a positive difference to the culture of your organisation
- We challenge mindsets to encourage people to work together to deliver an improved and enhanced experience to residents
- We bring your values to life to enable your employees to treat each other with the respect, dignity and compassion they deserve
As award-winning experts at engaging people…
- We use drama as a powerful engagement mechanism
- We involve learners in high-impact, interactive and memorable experiences that make a difference
- We inspire people to want to contribute to improving your culture
- We take pride in developing great relationships with our clients
- We collaborate with our clients to create the perfect solution for them
- We support our clients through every stage of their project
Designed to help your people understand and connect with your organisation’s values and take personal responsibility for living, breathing and owning them in all that they do.
Our unique drama-based approach allows us to explore scenarios where bullying is evident to varying degrees and, as in the real world, not all of them obvious or clear-cut.
Our interactive, theatrical approach helps staff to explore behaviours and attitudes, developing their skills and confidence to deliver truly exceptional patient experiences.
Promotes an understanding of current legislation, then in a powerful and thought-provoking session we challenge you to think differently.
“Juice Learning brought the wow factor to our customer excellence training programme. They helped us highlight the key issues relating to customer service in a really engaging, unique and effective way that our staff loved. The Juice team took the time to learn about our corporate vision and values, leaving us with bespoke resources that senior managers can use to embed our approach in a memorable way.”
Angela Evans, Head of Service Improvement, MHS homes
“The training was really professionally undertaken with the facilitator extremely confident in his delivery. The combination of group work with different colleagues helped break down barriers whilst reinforcing that behaviour does matter across the company. This, alongside the films shot on location in familiar workplaces, helped bring the message home in a fun way.”
Sean Halligan, Housing Manager, South Tyneside Homes
“The attendees came from a wide variety of roles within the organisation but the training engaged everyone very effectively and challenged people's preconceptions about the diversity of the customers they deal with. The theatre-based approach was very well conceived and performed and a lot of fun. Without doubt the best equality and diversity training anyone had received by a long way.”
Clive Turner, CEO, Plymouth Community Homes
“I was impressed with the depth of understanding Juice developed about our Business and in particular, understanding people's learning needs and our current culture. I have not come across the level of planning put into this before from any other provider.”
Alison Kelly, Learning and Development Manager, Yorkshire Housing